Monday, May 13, 2013

Frog Hopping Day


HAPPY FROG HOPPING DAY!

After school today, I got my haircut (which I love :} ) and then went over to my best friend’s house to make our senior crowns.  Halfway through, I remembered what day it was, so I told her to stay in the living room while I went into the kitchen, the next room over.  Coming back, I frog hopped my way over to her.  She nearly fell over with laughter.  “That was the greatest thing ever!” she said.  I smiled, but I didn’t know if that was supposed to be a compliment or not, because, frankly, one can’t really frog hop with dignity.  It just doesn’t happen.

Also, frog hopping hurts the knees.  Just FYI in case you were thinking about a future career that involved it.

I also frog hopped for my brother.  He didn’t find it as amusing, but then he doesn’t find much that amusing.  He was also playing Assassin’s Creed so I didn’t take it too personally.

As far as first times go, I think my first celebration/recognition day was a success.  Check this one off the list.  *check!*  Only 364 more days to go.

Hop on!

-          @

TOMORROW: Chicken Dancing Day

No comments:

Post a Comment