Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Chocolate Chip Day + Straw Hat Day

Hello dedicated followers,

I was feeling extra ambitious today, so I decided to tackle two of the celebrations listed today.  Chocolate Chip Day I had already planned on doing, so that was the one I celebrated first by sharing some chocolate chips with my big bro.  He was all too happy to help me.

Later, I had gone to a bonfire out at a family friend’s house with a bunch of classmates.  We roasted hotdogs and brats and made s’mores with gigantic marshmallows (think baseball size—no joke).  Since I don’t prefer graham crackers, I used two chocolate chip cookies for my “s’more”.  (To which one of my friends promptly commented, “Hello diabetes.”  Thanks Nick.)  It was delicious.  So I was able to satisfy chocolate chip day in two ways.

The other celebration I wore TO the bonfire a top my head.  When I got there, I proudly announced “Happy Straw Hat Day!” to everyone.  Someone then stole it off my head, but I got it back later as well as a little revenge.
All in all, I can check off these two items off my list.  Four celebrations in three days.  I am well on my way.  362 more days.

-          @

TOMORROW: Biographer’s Day (stay tuned for my life story :] )

No comments:

Post a Comment