So today
is biographer’s day, and I know I promised you a short entry about my life’s
story. But I’m a writer, and short just
doesn’t go over well with me. So instead
of that, I’ve just composed of list that’s all about me. Enjoy, and don’t judge. J
Name: Alissa ThielgesNicknames/pseudonyms: Sparky, Hotshot, Alia Bates (pen name), Smily, Nerd (said in a loving way of course.)
Birthday: August 17
Family: Older brother, Tyler. Mom (Kelli) and Dad (Alan)
Pets: once had a goldfish called Tiger, but he was boiled (long story short: we went on vacation and my dad forgot to keep the air conditioning on. It was a long, hot week.)
Job: currently working at Hy-Vee Chinese
Monumental life moments: Had braces from 3th-6th grade; got glasses in 7th
Activities: Teen Advisory Board (TAB) at the library; other than that, nothing much—I am more bookish than sportish.
Favorite Color: Cerulean blue.
Favorite Animal: Snow tiger.
Favorite Foods: mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, mint and chip ice cream, Cocoa Pebbles mandarin oranges, strawberries, pineapple, pickles, Dr. Pepper, laffy-taffy, sixlets, and Canadian bacon pizza.
TV shows I watch religiously: NCIS, Gilmore Girls, Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Arrow, Whose Line is It Anyway, and Big Bang Theory.
Books I’ve read more than once and still love: Sleeping Freshman Never Lie, Gallagher Girls, Hush, Hush Series, The Dark Divine, Unearthly, Easy, Obsidian, Every Other Day, Shadow Children Series, Sarah Dessen books
Life Quote: Swearing’s for people who can’t think of anything intelligent to say.
Place I want to visit someday: Athens, Greece.
Top fear: Needles. Hands down.
Random other things:
- I have never moved.
- I’ve been published in two anthologies.
- I was held back in pre-school because I was too much of a “follower”
- I hate vegetables. EXCEPTIONS: lettuce and raw carrots
- I’m an obsessive saver. I hate spending my money.
- It the little things in life that make me happy. Example: I love finding pennies on the ground.
- I am most definitely NOT a morning person.
And as always, Happy
Biographer’s Day! Write on.
-
@
No comments:
Post a Comment